Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unable to see files for import
TeamSite_Smasher
TS 7.3.1
Using CCPro
IE8
I am trying to import a PDF file to an _assets folder in my branch...
However, I can only see about 75% of the files in that folder, that resides on my desktop.
The file I am looking for is "preview.pdf", however, the list of files I can see only goes to the letter "I" in the alphabetical listing of available files...
Cleared browser cache, restarted IE...
Same thing happens in Chrome too...
Any ideas as to why this would happen?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Chrome isn't supported - so you should try Firefox as an alternate.
I believe the problem you're describing is one that has hit a number of other folks in the past - I think it might have had something to do with the JVM / JRE in the browser and/or on the client machine - but I could be mis-remembering.
If you see the same issue in Firefox (make sure to use a supported version for your version of TeamSite) - I would suggest contacting Support to see if they can dig up the information about what leads to that issue and, hopefully, how to fix it.
mslacy
We are also having similar issues to what is described above. Some end users recently upgraded to JRE 1.7 and are experiencing not being able to see all of the files in a given directory when trying to Import using the launch pad.
This is consistent for them in both IE8 (supported) and FF14 (unsupported).
Are there any known TeamSite issues that are related to JRE 1.7?
cesarecastro
We fixed this issue by downgrading from Java 7 to Java 6.
ben_a
Just FYI, a workaround is to click the "name" header in the file import list to change the sort order. That usually allows me to see the file I need to import.