Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
issues: deploy workflows after process automation installation
haozhou
When deploying the “Review by Reviewer” workflow during deploying the web services workflows for process automation,
(question1) which path in the tab “MediaBin Asse Move Properties” should I fill?
I try the default value “Media Database\Uploads”, but get a java.lang.NullPointerException. During installing mediabin asset server, I don’t change upload path and let installation wizard to create for me.
when deploying the “Asset Upload” workflow, I follow the installation manual to open Asset Upload.xpd of the folder VMB LiquidOffice Extensions\Workflows. Then double-click the MediaBin Asset Insertion control , it does not display its properties window. right click this control and “choose Task Properties …”, it also does not popup its properties window. please advise.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mgammon
For your second issue, try closing/reopening the workflow or restarting the APA Studio client. On occassion I have the same problem with the first task not displaying properties and one of those steps usually correct the problem.
Migrateduser
Is set properties.bat executed successfully? Did you update the studioresources.jsp file correctly?
Enable Java console and reopen the workflow and see what's getting logged in Java console.
haozhou
Yes. set properties.bat is executed successfully. and also follow installation manual to update the studioresources.jsp file correctly.
After enabling java console, during starting process studio, java console throws exceptions, please see the following pa_err_s1, but process studio still is started, then I try to deploy "Review by Reviewer" workflow and input the path "Media Database\Staging\Uploads", click apply or ok button, java console throws exceptions, please see the following pa_err_s2, and process studio also popup exception messages, please see the following pa_err_s3
=============
pa_err_s1
---------------------------
INFO ;Cannot contact running instance, lock file will be overwritten.;2014-04-28 10:33:29,729;[javawsApplicationMain]
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.(Unknown Source)
at com.cardiff.bpm.studio.Studio.main(Studio.java:2327)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeApplication(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeMainClass(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.doLaunchApp(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Starting APA Process Engine Version 7.4.1
Build number: 14273
Autonomy, Inc. (
www.cardiff.com
)
Reading certificates from 39216
http://10.5.1.85:8090/content/jars/hsqldb-1.8.0.9.jar
| C:\Users\Administrator.ANSSLERIDOL\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\0\6851dd40-42b32602.idx
Batching is supported by database
Analyzing Database Schema...
Completed Analyzing Database Schema...OK
Total Thread pool size: 21
Date estimation enabled.
Begin scanning database: stalled Synchronous Tasks...
Begin scanning database: tasks ready for processing...
Begin scanning database: completed task sub-trees...
INFO ;Successfully joined process engine cluster.;2014-04-28 10:33:37,710;[javawsApplicationMain]
Engine activation complete.
============
pa_err_s2
--------------------
javax.crypto.IllegalBlockSizeException: Input length must be multiple of 8 when decrypting with padded cipher
at com.sun.crypto.provider.SunJCE_f.b(DashoA13*..)
at com.sun.crypto.provider.SunJCE_f.b(DashoA13*..)
at com.sun.crypto.provider.DESedeCipher.engineDoFinal(DashoA13*..)
at javax.crypto.Cipher.doFinal(DashoA13*..)
at com.mediabin.MBUtility.decrypt(MBUtility.java:730)
at com.mediabin.MBUtility.getClientProperties(MBUtility.java:216)
at com.cardiff.bpm.custom.ui.properties.FolderIDPanel.checkPath(FolderIDPanel.java:165)
at com.cardiff.bpm.custom.ui.properties.FolderIDPanel.getFolderIDText(FolderIDPanel.java:37)
at com.cardiff.bpm.custom.ui.properties.MBAssetMoveTaskFacet.save(MBAssetMoveTaskFacet.java:116)
at com.cardiff.bpm.ui.properties.PropertyDialogSupport$3.doWork(PropertyDialogSupport.java:164)
at com.cardiff.bpm.ui.util.UIBlockingSwingWorker.doInBackground(UIBlockingSwingWorker.java:27)
at org.jdesktop.swingworker.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at org.jdesktop.swingworker.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
============
pa_err_s3
------------
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source)
at org.jdesktop.swingworker.SwingWorker.get(Unknown Source)
at com.cardiff.bpm.ui.properties.PropertyDialogSupport$3.WorkDone..
at com.cardiff.bpm.ui.util.UIBlockingSwingWorker.done(UIBlocking..
at org.jdesktop.swingworker.SwingWorker$5.run(Unknown Source)
.....
.......
Migrateduser
Looks like StudioResources.jsp is not updated correctly.
haozhou
I copy the User, Password, and URL values from MBConnect.properties
and paste them into the studioresources.jsp and remove backslash(\) from these fields. then restart process automation service.
When deploying "Review by Reviewer" workflow, I can successfully finish the first task "select a different user to review request" in the control 3 "Meidabin Form (Reviewer)", process automation studio does not throw any exception.
I fail at the second task "specify the mediaBin repository path for the asset review staging folder". I don't know which path I should input, so try "MediaBin Database\Staging\Uploads", "MBWS\Staging\Uploads", "\\AnsslerIdol\MBWS\Staging\Uploads", all these paths fail. process automation studio throw the above these exceptions.
Migrateduser
You will get this error with any workflow which is getting the details (folders\tasks\collections) in the Workflow task properties.
The cipher error in stack trace is related to the StudioResources.jsp file details (Username\Password\URL).
Only escape \ needs to be deleted.