Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Login unsuccessful for worksite server
Minesh
Hi,
we have integrated our product with worksite 8.2 long back and everything was working good. Now, we are trying to work on integrating with worksite 9.0 version. Since, the new version has new DLLs, I have pulled in the new DLLs and made the required changes so the code built successfully.
Before we use the integration, we need to configure the worksite databases to allow our product to store and retrieve various pieces of information. So, we login through an admin acount. However, when I try doing that, it keeps failing all the time and gives me this error.
Admin Login failed for user xxxxxxx : System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040068): [NRTSession ][Login]Logging in as "xxxxxx" : Cannot request exclusive semaphores at interrupt time. at Com.Interwoven.WorkSite.iManAdmin.NRTSessionClass.Login(String UserId, String Password) at DocMgmtSystem.WorkSIte.WSAdminSession.Login()
This is the code I am using to login:
public void Login() // trusted login
{
DocMgmtServer = new NRTDMSClass();
nrtSession = DocMgmtServer.Sessions.Add(Server, null, null);
try {
if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(password)) {
nrtSession.TrustedLogin();
}
else {
nrtSession.Login(userLogin, password);
}
}
catch (System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException e) {
Log.Warn("Admin Login failed for user => {0} : {1}", userLogin, e);
throw e;
}
}
Am I missing something somewhere ????? Please help !!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet