Ts731 @ Win2k8When a user click the save button of a dcr for the second time (s)he gets an warning message: "The file you are trying to save is being modified by different user. Do you want to overwrite?".
It only happens when a user opens a dcr (e.g. clicks 'edit'), saves the dcr (e.g. click 'save'), and then saves the dcr again. If you 'open dcr => click save => close dcr => open dcr => click save' it does NOT happen. It happens with multiple users, multiple clients, multiple browsers. None of the users have 'logon locally'. And I really removed all formapi and tested; same problem.
I have not brought it to their attention. It's more of an annoyance than an issue. What I find more annoying are the error messages that appear occasionally in the yellowish box at the top of the right side panel in ccPro. (Closing the browser clears those up.)
I need to revoke the previous message. The issue is still there (ts732 @win2k8) but only in IE(8) and, more annoying, the OK button is gone. Only cancel is available.Kind of make you wonder what they are thinking of at Autonomy.
Did you find any work around on this issue ?