Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Taxonomy Explorer
work4u
I have a DCT where I have an item called Taxonomy and I am calling the following as a callout to select the content categories and its working fine.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cgi-callout url="/iw-cc/livesite/taxonomyexplorer/Taxonomy.do?categoryTypeId=Content Categories&method=loadTaxonomyExplorer&selectMode=multiple" label="Select Related Categories..." window-features="width=675,height=450,resizable=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,status=no"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However if have the item Taxonomy as a replicant then the above does not work. I need to know how can I pass the appropriate replicant[] item to the above url.
Please if you could provide some help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
moonkhanna
what is the error message / issue you are facing. Also, please post the code of your callout for reference.
work4u
Here is the item:
<item name="ContentCategory" pathid="ContentCategory">
<label>Content Category</label>
<description>Content Category</description>
<textarea required="f" rows="8" cols="70" wrap="virtual" maxlength="250" readonly="t">
<cgi-callout url="/iw-cc/livesite/taxonomyexplorer/Taxonomy.do?categoryTypeId=Content Categories&method=loadTaxonomyExplorer&selectMode=multiple" label="Select Related Categories..." window-features="width=675,height=450,resizable=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,status=no"/>
</textarea>
</item>
It works if the item is not a replicant, however when the item is within a replicant the textarea does not get populated with the selected categories becuase the item name is incorrect as it is a replicant.
Bhargav Coca
Yes this is bound to happen most OOTB *.do are set for fields without replicants. If you need the same behavior in the replicants one has to modify the code or compile one from scratch.
Thanks