Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unable to access new server from Opendeploy Admin UI(7.2.1).
UMD
Hello,
I have installed Opendeploy admin UI on development server. I have also added one production server and pte server to my admin UI. Although I am able to login to Opendeploy admin UI for development server, the login fails when I try to login to prod and pte servers.
Given below is the detail of teamsite server where I have installed my Opendeploy admin.
Teamsite version 7.2.1
OpenDeploy version 7.2.1
Windows server 2008 R2 Enterprise
64 bit OS
I am having trouble logging in for prod and dev servers using OpenDeploy Admin UI.
While accesing PTE server, I get REQUEST_DENIED
whereas
while accessing prod server I get below error.
The server prdctwptmsapp01 is not available at this time
The OpenDeploy admin UI works fine for development server.
I don't see any errors in odadmin_servletd.log, adminEventReporting.log, and odadminserver.log.
Let me know if anyone has encountered such issue earlier, and give me any pointers. Thanks in advance!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
UMD
Thank you for the reply!
I am using the prod-am\dud845 id, which is registered correctly. The id has admin privileges as well. RMI port is also open between admin server, and production server which I am trying to manage. Still when I try to manage production server, it gives error "The server prdctwptmsapp01 is not available at this time". OD login UI I am using is "
http://devctwvcmsapp01.pte-am.ameritrade.com:8081/iw/opendeploy/login".
Let me know, if I am missing anything.
Adam Stoller
I'll have to let someone else try to answer - either that, or you can try going through HP Support.
I very rarely use the OD Admin UI - I find telnet / RDP and or going through UNC paths (usually in Emacs) much more productive.
Nawin
did you check the server status at your Prod server
UMD
Can you be more specific? I checked that all teamsite services are up on base and target server. Also, UI admin and access services are up on the server where admin is installed.
I am getting below error in servletd log. Please let me know, if you have encountered it before. I have checked that RMI port (9173) is open as well.
eturned from getCSContext()
Got back context:
locale: en_US, sessionString:: OpenDeployAdminServer, sessionString:: , server: DEVCTWVCMSAPP01
OpenDeploy server host: 10.156.150.69, RMI registry port: 9173
** Message: Connection refused to host: 10.156.150.69; nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
com.interwoven.opendeploy.ui.ServiceNotAvailableException: Connection refused to host: 10.156.150.69; nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
at com.interwoven.opendeploy.ui.OpenDeployAgent.getRemoteServices(OpenDeployAgent.java:252)
at com.interwoven.opendeploy.ui.OpenDeployAgent.getSecureService(OpenDeployAgent.java:342)
at com.interwoven.opendeploy.ui.ODAccessSvcAuthen.authenticate(ODAccessSvcAuthen.java:313)
at com.interwoven.framework.auth.LoginServlet.doAuthentication(LoginServlet.java:442)
at com.interwoven.framework.auth.LoginServlet.doGet(LoginServlet.java:312)
at com.interwoven.framework.base.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:101)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
at com.interwoven.framework.base.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.java:83)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:237)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:214)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContextValve.java:198)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:152)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:137)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:929)
at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:160)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:799)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:705)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:683)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
2014-06-03 15:32:06 - Authentication error: user=dud845; domain=prod-am; role=od-admin
localHostName: devctwvcmsapp01
Get Access Service hostname from framework.properties file
Using Access Service hostname: DEVCTWVCMSAPP01
Get Access Service port number from framework.properties file
Using Access Service port number: 12973
Get Access Service transport type from framework.properties file
Using Access Service transport type: http
Get Access Service authen server from framework.properties file
Using Access Service authen server: localservice
Get Access Service login life time from framework.properties file
Using Access Service login life time(milliseconds): 86400000
Get Access Service user locale from framework.properties file
Using Access Service user locale: en_US
iwov_auth_DEVCTWVCMSAPP01