Our TeamSite 6 disk is currently full. I did the usual to make some room.
(as root)
iwrmed
iwfsshrink run
I've been watching the iwstat command and something seems wrong. The store status usually says running. Right now it says frozen. Is it possible it could be locked up?
iwstat | head -n 20
Store Status
default Out of space - frozen
workflow Out of space - frozen
ID Thread User Duration Store Operation
0x628bf21 0x1b root 0.000 - GetServerStatus
0x628bf20 0x13 ahauser 0.014 default nfs2lookup 112211ne1 (64,402f66bc) fcf5e3/fcf5e0
0x628bf1f 0x12 root 0.015 default tor_nfs2read 0 (64,3e6698) 3e6698/e7acd9a
0x5df5b9f 0xd - 4799.687 default Batch Jobs
Store: default
Batch Jobs (running):
Queued User Job Object ID
[Thu Aug 16 14:50:25 2012] root RemoveDuplicateData (Phase 1)
[Thu Aug 16 14:59:40 2012] root Cleanup destroyed edition education042312el (area education042312el) 0x00002010000000000e6a6072
[Thu Aug 16 14:59:41 2012] root Cleanup destroyed edition InsideSHSMD042312 (area InsideSHSMD042312) 0x00002010000000000e6a6c31
[Thu Aug 16 14:59:41 2012] root Cleanup destroyed edition aboutus042412el (area aboutus042412el) 0x00002010000000000e6a6e4c
The job area has also been stuck on this output for some time. "Cleanup destroyed edition education042312el".
So my questions are:
* Is it possible that the system could freeze when cleaning itself up because of disk issues?
* Is deleting an edition actually deleting files off the server or just unlinking something?
* If I need to make room fast, what can I delete? Workareas? Staging areas? Editions?
My organization is at a standstill till this is resolved! Thanks