Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Tagging DCR
vahu
Hi Devs,
I have not worked that much with Metatagger so I have a couple og questions, which I hope some of you can clarify for me.
I want to tag DCR's therefore I have created a section in metatagger.cfg that looks like this:
<fileType>
<label>DCR Document</label>
<extension/>
<converter>iwhtml2txt -all -converter "iwmtconverter -metadata " "%FILE%"</converter>
<preprocessor>HTMLGeneric.ipr</preprocessor>
<htmlMode>true</htmlMode>
</fileType>
Is this correct ?
Also the DCR+Vocabulary will contain Danish letters (æ, ø, å). How does MetaTagger handle that ?
My next question is: Is it possible to "tell" Metatagger to tag certain fields in a DCR ? and if yes, then an example would be great.
Hope someone can answer my question(s).
Regards
VaHu
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
This is what I use:
<fileType>
<label>Empty extension</label>
<extension/>
<converter>iwmtconverter -metadata "%FILE%"</converter>
<preScanner>ascPreProcessor.ipr</preScanner>
<preprocessor>discoverPreProcessor.ipr</preprocessor>
<htmlMode>false</htmlMode>
</fileType>
You can also create a custom preprocessor and replace it in the fileType/preprocessor element above which will only look at what you tell it to.
Here ia an example ism file:
#
# Copyright 2002 Interwoven, Inc. All rights reserved.
#
# This machine scans a ".story" file and extracts the headline.
#
#
#
@version
$Revision: 1.2 $
#
#
@author
Lisa Schiff
#
opcodes ce_opcodes.opc
tokens
{
START "BEGINSTORY";
END "ENDSTORY";
HEADLINE ".h1";
EHEADLINE "h1:";
}
action NOTHING
{
noop();
}
action COLLECT
{
collect_view();
}
action DONE
{
settaga("Headline");
exit();
}
action HEADLINE
{
collect_view();
appenda();
}
states
{
state INIT
START NOTHING COLLECT_STORY
END NOTHING INIT
HEADLINE NOTHING INIT
EHEADLINE NOTHING INIT
OTHER NOTHING INIT
EOS DONE INIT
;
state COLLECT_STORY
START COLLECT COLLECT_STORY
END NOTHING INIT
HEADLINE COLLECT COLLECT_HEADLINE
EHEADLINE COLLECT COLLECT_STORY
OTHER COLLECT COLLECT_STORY
EOS DONE INIT
;
state COLLECT_HEADLINE
START COLLECT COLLECT_HEADLINE
END COLLECT COLLECT_HEADLINE
OTHER HEADLINE COLLECT_HEADLINE
HEADLINE HEADLINE COLLECT_HEADLINE
EHEADLINE COLLECT COLLECT_STORY
EOS DONE INIT
}
vahu
Hi,
I am having some problems with MT and special language characters. As stated in my previous post then we have terms eg. Æg, Øl etc. But trying to tag a document containing those words give 0 hits.
Now if I add a alternate to Æg (ge. the alt: aeg). Now if i write aeg in a DCR and tag that then MT return Æg (note it return the term containing the Danish character).
Does anyone have a clue of what I have to do ??