[...]IE 10[...] TeamSite 7.3.1[...]1) In IE 10, it's not possible to navigate up the tree in the left-hand navigation window to view other work areas and branches.
2) We get an internal server error when we try to submit files assets. (DCR submission does work)
HPs official response it that "IE 10 isn't currently supported by any of Ts versions, this is a feature that is expected to be in future releases." We don't have time to wait for the next release that supports IE 10. (which by the way has been out since September 4th 2012 ) Has anyone else run into these issues? Thanks.
Is that patch for IE or for TeamSite?I ask because I've seen the same behavior with IE-10 with TeamSite 7.4.1 - and I don't see anything in the 7.4.1U1 Release Notes to indicate that this issue is known or resolved with it.Fortunately, my customers are standardized on IE-8 and it seems to work okay there.
We're upgrading our company browser to IE 10 and we're currently on TeamSite 7.3.1 We've discovered the following major issues so far.1) In IE 10, it's not possible to navigate up the tree in the left-hand navigation window to view other work areas and branches. 2) We get an internal server error when we try to submit files assets. (DCR submission does work)HPs official response it that "IE 10 isn't currently supported by any of Ts versions, this is a feature that is expected to be in future releases." We don't have time to wait for the next release that supports IE 10. (which by the way has been out since September 4th 2012 ) Has anyone else run into these issues? Thanks.
This has been an issue for so long it's frankly shocking that HP has not rectified IE10 support or announced IE11 support yet.
I don't know if I'd necessarily call this 'shocking'.. This platform's history has rarely seen patches for older versions to support newer browsers -- instead, newer versions support newer browsers. I expect that you'll need to upgrade to TS8.0 for IE10 support, whenever that comes out.
IE 10 was released in 2012.TS 7.4 was released in June 2013and still no IE 10 or announced IE 11 TS support.
Does anyone know if TS 7.5 support IE 10 or 11 yet? Sorry I can't find the release notes or documentation on this support site.
We are on win ts 7.4 and are forced to use ie 9 due to the lack of support.
Update:
I just found the documentation and see that TS 7.5 does indeed support ie 10 and 11 on win however given the issues others seem to be having deploying a stable 7.5 I think we will wait for a patch.