Hi all,
I am having an issue trying to work this out with XSLT / XML.
Basically I have an xml file that looks like this
[html]
...
...
...
...
[/html]
Now the sections can range from 1-9 depending on how many replicants the person fills in. The output that I am trying to achieve is a 3x3 grid where if there is more than 3 bits of data (say 5 for example) then the 4th and 5th piece of data would go on the next line. The final html output would be (for this 5 example) -
[html]
data1, data2, data3
data1, data2, data3
data1, data2, data3
data1, data2, data3
data1, data2, data3
[/html]
My xsl is -
[html]
...
...
some exmaple
...
...
[/html]
This of course throws an error becuase
[html]
[/html]
is malformed. Can someone think up another solution to produce the result I am after?