I have reproduced this in a very simple case:1 - created page with component that had a DCR for input2 - used PLC and all went well. The page and DCR were both pushed and submitted.3 - edited the Page and the DCR4 - used PLC to push the page, but the DCR was not attached to the job5 - looked at the "Find Related Files" for the .page file and see that the STAGING version of the DCR was listed.6 - I manually submitted (submit workflow) the DCR and retried the PLC on the page file, but still it didn't attach the DCR.What are we doing wrong? After the first PLC/Submit the workflow doesn't see it as a dependency. Even if I change the DCR to another one that was EVER submitted to staging it won't attach as a dependency.Any clues (I hope it's something in some config.)
I have noticed the same. Turn off the Java Bean that only attaches modified files. I have a support case open.Also even though the manual says images as a dependency of a DCR should be attached, they are not being attached either.