Hi,is there any file size limit to import into TeamSite?I mean can a user import a file which is having > 2GB size? using TS 6.5 or newer versions?
TS recommendation for 6.5 used to be no more than 2000 files with the total size of 100MB or less.From this prospective 2G does look excessive. You should perhaps consider an access throughiwmount and the like. That said - try it once, it may even work, who knows...
Out of curiosity - if nothing else - what are these files that are so large?If these are things like images / videos and such - perhaps you / the customer should consider looking into Virage / MediaBin to work with TeamSite -- it's intended to handle large-ish files (or so I'm led to believe, having never really used it myself)
These are binary executable files.I think we can't convince client to use MediaBin for only this request.