Hello we are using teamsite content center version - Interwoven TeamSite 6.7.2 Service Pack 2.We are facing this issue - when user tries to download any file by clicking on filename displayed in browser UI we get below error - Connection Failediwproxy was unable to open a connection to: {our server's name}:81Reason: Transport endpoint is not connected. Can you please help me with this? I am quite new to Teamsite.
Hello Lilley,I have already pasted the error text in my post. Its the only thing that gets displayed in my browser. Also I tried these - http://my server name:80/ - here Teamsite UI gets displayed.http://my server name:81/ here I get message Internet Explorer cannot display webpage. Regards
...And this was not changed at all. Then what could be the problem?Regards.
per my knowledge the name of the server on which teamsite is installed and that of the customer web server to which this iwproxy is trying to connect are same. And Teeamsite application is working fine which means server on which it is installed is working fine. So what could be the problem here?