Hey, we are in the same boat.Currently, I am looking at reference "Deploy Multiple Sites to Multiple Runtime Instances" in "SitePublisher Developer Guide".I updated my configuration accordingly but I got error --When I try to submit files to the new runtime I get the following error.Could not invoke method: deployFiles, reason: nullI will let you know , if I resolved it.
Ghoti is not looking for Deploying to Multiple Environments. He is talking about same site name in Dev and release branches. If it is Multiple Environments, He knew it long back.Thanks
Hopefully the image attached will help explain what I'm asking about.Environment:[indent]TS/SP/LS 7.2.1 on Linux[/indent]Scenario:[indent]We want to distinctly version development work from release candidates within TeamSite by using multiple branches, and this would mean having the same "site" name in both the "development" branch and its associated "release" branch. [/indent]Issue:[indent]I was recently told that you cannot have the same site name in multiple branches.While I can understand this in terms of deploying the content / data to a single environment, I want to find out if this restriction (assuming that it was accurate to begin with, which it sounds like it was) still holds true if the "development" branch deploys to a "development" environment and the "release" branch deploys to the "production" deployment, and (a la Ghost Busters) we never cross the streams.[/indent]Request[indent]Can anyone, with actual knowledge of the abilities / limitations in this regard confirm whether this can, or cannot, be done?[/indent]
[...] I Tested in my Machine, With same Folder Structure and Same File name, I deployed it successfully and For reconfirmation, I checked in Run time Server, As Said, It created with branch name and then file name