Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Data Deploy Failure
swatis
I am deploying dcrs to SQL database. The issue that i am having is when the dcr is deployed for the first time the data gets into the tables successfully but when i try to deploy the same dcr with/without any changes i get deployment failed error message "Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'ContentItemRelations_key'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.ContentItemRelations'.". When i have already done entry once why does the db doesnt delete the data for the existing row in "ContentItemRelations" table and then reinsert? I have attached the dct code and deployment config.
Any pointers will be really helpful? I am working on TeamSite 7.1
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mart2001
Drop the constraint, update the table, then reapply the constraint?
swatis
The FK constraint on the second column for table "ContentItemRelations" was creating the issue. After removing the FK constraint, things started working fine.