Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 6.0.0 and Win2K3
ReggieRWalker
Is TeamSite 6.0.0 supported on Windows Server 2003?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
No, TeamSite 6.0 only supports Windows 2000. Support for Windows 20-03 will be sometime next year.
Bill Klish
As I said in another post, it is only supported on Windows 2000 up to service pack 3. Service pack 4 contains a fix that prevents backing stores from being visible.
msrich
Does TeamSite 6 get around the "disappearing backing store" problem that W2K SP4 introduces?
If not, does the TS 6 jumbo patch address this problem? How about the upcoming TS 6.1?
Johnny
I thought that the Teamsite SP 4 was brought in to fix the win2k SP4 issue.
John Cuiuli
Adam Stoller
TS SP5 provides W2K SP4 support.
It gets kind of confusing when the SP numbers are so close to one another...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Adam Stoller
Hmm - well I guess I should read the subject first - I'm not sure what patch or SP provides W2K SP4 support in TS 6. Sorry.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
Hi,
TeamSite 6.0 does NOT support Windows 2000 Server SP4. We will be providing support for it in an upcoming release (as well as support for Windows 2003 Server).
Thanks,
David Yun
Product Manager, Client Tools
dyun@interwoven.com
jag1309
Do you know what or when those upcoming releases are?
Thanks,
Jerome
Migrateduser
TeamSite 6.1 which is due to release this quarter (March 2004).
Thanks,
David Yun
Sr. Product Manager, TeamSIte
dyun@interwoven.com