FF 15 ? Are you drunk ? I have FF 13 and these functions seem to work. That is not even supported yet. The browsers are changing so fast and A/I (as well as everyone else) is having a great deal of trouble keeping up
I am not sure if Interwoven can keep up with the Firefox updates. The compatibility matrix only list up to TeamSite 7.1, and they are already on TeamSite 7.3.1. If they can't even keep up with their own products, can they actually keep up with 3rd party updates?? Like listed Firefox version supported is 3.x, and most people I have already moved on above Firefox 3.x. Firefox also has been doing too many updates lately. They should consolidate all the updates into maybe one update or so.
I'm having the exact same issues. I came here to create a new topic, but someone beat me to it.I'm going to have to say that this is probably a Firefox bug and not a Teamsite bug.
We are also facing same issue with FF 15. TS version 7.1.ThanksPayal
What TS version are you running? you should open a ticket with Autonomy hopefully it will get them to start thinking about it before it gets worse.
"We have a new version of TeamSite, 7.3.2 which is due to be released very shortly (it is already in Beta testing with select customers). This new version will support FireFox versions 4 through 11. Most everything prior to 7.3.2 only supports up to FireFox 3.x. Unfortunately your Firefox Version 15 will still continue to be unsupported for some time to come. Our recommendation is that if you require support for a newer version of Firefox that you wait until TeamSite 7.3.2 is generally released , install that version and use FireFox versions 9 through 11."
The problem with that is if your operating environment requires you to use the most recent version of a browser to close any security holes.
This is awesome, instead of adding additional browser support (Chrome anyone?), IWOV is getting worse.
I'm always up for a good iwov rant, but how is iwov getting worse? I, for one, very much applaud the fact that they killed off IE7 and added IE9. The percentage of web applications that have done the same is tiny.
I love sending emails to my department "Hey, TeamSite doesnt support the latest version of FireFox that you were automatically updated to" (#2 most used browser last time i checked) and has never supported the best/most popular (chrome). When I mentioned Chrome support in a recent webex they pretty much laughed at me.If we coded web apps/sites that only supported IE (barfs) we would be out of jobs.
If you are having issues with Firefox 15 and select a file, then select some operation from one of the drop down menus, just make sure your mouse pointer is to the right of the word instead of on the word. That way you won't get a message that says Please select a file.
awesome! this actually solved our UI problems with firefox 15 (select an item warning message and popup windows opening twice). it seems like the issue is when you click on the menu item name/text (hyperlink). if you click outside the text but on the highlighted area of the action item teamsite seems to work.