Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IWDatacapture.getItem is not working for replicant
System
am trying hide a replicant item for specific content type. I tried the following. But it is not working.
The following replicant structure in DCT.
<item name='items'>
<replicant required='f' min='0' max='2' default='0'>
<item name='item1'>
<text required='f' size='40' maxlength='300'> </text>
</item>
<item name='Item2'>
<text required='f' size='55' maxlength='255'/> </item>
</replicant>
</item>
I tried following all
1. grpItem = IWDatacapture.getItem("/items");
alert (" Item name " + grpItem.getName()) -> returning nothing and aborting the excution
2. grpItem = IWDatacapture.getItem("/items/item1")
alert (" Item name " + grpItem.getName()) -> returning nothing and aborting the excution
3. grpItem = IWDatacapture.getItem("/items[1]/item1")
alert (" Item name " + grpItem.getName()) -> returning nothing and aborting the excution
is there anthing I am missing?
any help in this regard would greatly be appreciated.
Raghu
INTERWOVEN
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
According to other posts, it seems, not got it working to hide a entire replicant item. At this point, I want to know, whether it is really possible or not.
Raghu
INTERWOVEN