Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Get the list of files attached in a workflow on customer intantiation CGI
Nawin
Hi ,
I am on TS 6.7.2 SP 1 . and using the Workflow modeler 1.0
I have this requiremen
t : I have to perform a validation based on the set of files selected for workflow.
I need to perform this validation on the custom instatiation cgi window. So I tried to check if there is any possible way I can acheive to get this files list with in. so tried with call to get this file list but in vain cannot get the list
Really could't get any clue on this, can we get the file list with in the custom instantiation window...?
or any oob implementation is needed .
can any one provide some inputs /suggestions for this
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You can tale a look at
this thread
for some information about going about doing it - I never tried it (just reposted other people's code so that it could be viewed).
I seem to recall that someone else posted a more direct method for accessing the files - but I cannot seem to find it right now.
Nawin
Thanks Gothi ..
Adam Stoller
Thanks Gothi ..
You're welcome Nwian...
ISCBorisB
Thanks Gothi ..
Within the thread that Ghoti referenced, pay attention to posts by DaveW.
This is by far the easiest way that I know of to get attached File List in the instantiation Form.
It's a hack though, I never saw it documented. Note also that depending on the version
List delimiter may perhaps differ (I've seen pipes, Dave indicated semicolon).
Vip777
Read the chapter "Using Custom Code" in Workflow Modeler User Guide.You can write your java code implementing InProcessJavaCommand interface to achieve it.