TS 7.2.1 , OS Linux.1# Is it possible to add runtime node in OOTB PLC?If YES2# Did anyone added new runtime node ( staging/preproduction) in OOTB Publish Livesite Content Workflow? so there will be three nodes like development, staging and production.I tried to follow article no 60255 (attached) provided by autonomy to add new runtime node in PLC, However it doesn't work for me.Please check the attached article and correct/update if required.I am struggling from last 2 weeks, is there any angle who can help me?Thank you.
I had raised the support ticket with autonomy and they provided me the following attached document and updates for configuration files.I updated configuration files as per document and found this document is incomplete.After configuration I will have 2 LSCS and 2 LSDS.1-- Production nodes: LiveSiteProduction LSCSRuntime 2-- Stating nodes LiveSiteStating LSCSRuntimeStagingIssue Is: Both deployment (production and stating) are publishing the files without any error, however the stating node is publishing the content on LSCSRuntime instead of LSCSRuntimeStaging.i.e : if we publish the content using staging node:then it will deploy to LiveSiteStating and LSCSRuntime (instead of LSCSRuntimeStaging)Has anyone added the staging node in Ts 7.2.1 successfully?