Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Dependency issue on SP page
sureshm
Hi Friends,
I prepared a new SP page (.page) and added a few assets (JS & CSS) through page-settings.
Now when I am deploying that page with PLC WF, the assets being added in the page-settings are not getting deployed to the target server.
But I can see the dependent files through
Actions-> Find Related Files
Menus.
What am I missing here? Why the related JS & CSS not getting deployed?
Cheers.
regards,
suresh
TS 721/Linux56
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
From my experience this works.
However there are a couple of caveats.
One possibility is that you have a java bean in customer-teamsite-resource-config.xml turned on to take only modified assets. There is also a known bug where this takes no dependencies (modified or not), which support can give you an updated class file.
You can turn that off my modifying the bean and rebuilding the UI/
If one of those are not the issue, you can go to base loggers and turn on logging for anything that references dependencies.
sureshm
Thank you for the info Nipper. I will check this today and will update you