Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Special character added to file path during installation and thus file not found
SEJ
Hi All,
While installing teamsite component I am getting this error
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Source 'C:\Interwoven
\TeamSitee*ø?
\etc\iw.cfg.example' does not exist
even though I have the required file at this path C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\etc\iw.cfg . I don't know why some special character were added to the file path.
Pasting the log error here
2012-09-13 19:57:16,816 INFO com.interwoven.wcm.teamsite.install.IWCfgMunge - IWHOME: C:\Interwoven\TeamSitee*ø?
2012-09-13 19:57:16,816 DEBUG com.interwoven.wcm.teamsite.install.IWCfgMunge - iw.cfg location is: C:\Interwoven\TeamSitee*ø?
\etc
2012-09-13 19:57:16,816 ERROR com.interwoven.wcm.install.framework.ia.Driver - java.io.FileNotFoundException: Source 'C:\Interwoven\TeamSitee*ø?
\etc\iw.cfg.example' does not exist
com.interwoven.wcm.install.util.InstallException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Source 'C:\Interwoven\TeamSitee*ø?
\etc\iw.cfg.example' does not exist
at com.interwoven.wcm.teamsite.install.IWCfgMunge.runTask(IWCfgMunge.java:203)
at com.interwoven.wcm.install.api.CompositeTask.runTask(CompositeTask.java:134)
at com.interwoven.wcm.install.api.CompositeTask.runTask(CompositeTask.java:134)
at com.interwoven.wcm.install.framework.MultiComponentCompositeTask.runTask(MultiComponentCompositeTask.java:111)
at com.interwoven.wcm.install.framework.ia.Driver.install(Driver.java:430)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.actions.CustomAction.installSelf(DashoA10*..)
at ZeroGaei.run(DashoA10*..)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Source 'C:\Interwoven\TeamSitee*ø?
\etc\iw.cfg.example' does not exist
at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyFile(FileUtils.java:637)
at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyFile(FileUtils.java:607)
at com.interwoven.wcm.teamsite.install.IWCfgMunge.runTask(IWCfgMunge.java:123)
... 6 more
2012-09-13 19:57:16,836 DEBUG com.interwoven.wcm.install.framework.ComponentSelectionManager - *** selectedComponents
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhargav Coca
What is the version? What are TS version are you upgrading from? What files are you overwritting?
Thanks