Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
[Urgent] WFM & Datasources - No Datasource Components registered in Server
VijayC
Teamsite 7.2.1
WFM Client 7.2.1
I had created a workflow using WFM and I used 2 datasources in this workflow in the instantation screen. I had tested this end-to-end on my Dev environment. I packaged this workflow for my client but it does not seem to work at their Dev environment.
In the clients environment, the workflow was opened using WFM and wfm threw errors for all the variables, I had to 'edit' each variable and 'update' them, then they worked, all excepting the DataSources. When I tried to save the Variables that used DataSources I kept getting this error message
"No Datasource Components registered in Server".
I had the client perform the following steps while installing this workflow on their environment
1. Copy the datasource .jar file to content_center/customer_src/lib
2. Run make_toolkit.ipl
3. Edit the DataSourceConfig.xml and update with snippet [I provided the XML snippet]
4. Run iwreset -a
They performed all the above tasks, but we still keep getting the same error message "No Datasource Components registered in Server" Its been 3 days now and we are out of ideas.
Please help me with this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet