Environment[indent]TS/OD/LSDS/LSCS 7.2.1 on Linux - with WebSphere (application clustering)[/indent]
Preamble[indent]I've read through a few forum postings, and Appendix E of the SP Dev manual, but I don't think I've seen the specific question for which I'm seeking an answer / some advice.
Feel free to point me to a specific thread or manual / section[/indent]
Issue at hand[indent]We will be implementing multiple sites (each on distinct branches within TeamSite) that will be deployed to the same set of servers (web and app), and we're trying to determine the best strategy (or at least itemize pros and cons).
There will probably be some sharing of resources (images, css, etc.) but the content will be distinct. The front-end application code may or may not be the same (e.g. the content for one site doesn't utilize all the available features, but we're not sure if we want / need to have a completely separate code-base for the app)