Environment[indent]TS/SP/LS 7.2.1 on Linux[/indent]
Scenario[indent]My customer has two servers (DEV, PROD).
On the DEV server, we created a new branch for a new site, and when I do
File > New Page I am able to look at / select any of the various templates that exist (both under "Interwoven" and under their own custom directories).
On the PROD server, when I do the same thing, I can expand the "Interwoven" folder, but the custom folders don't seem to be able to expand to show me any templates to choose from.
On further inspection, I see the same thing happening on DEV for certain subfolders.
As near as I can tell from the manuals - this is controlled solely through file system access - right? (no configuration file or setting within the template or site or some such - right?)
Well, I looked at the file system access and cannot seem to make heads or tails of it.
On both servers (looking in STAGING) - I see all directories are 555 and all files are 444 - so far consistent.
On the DEV server, I see three folders:
Any ideas what I should be looking at?