Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Status of TeamSite 7.3.2?
jrMugz
Greetings,
What is the status of TeamSite 7.3.2? Has it been officially released yet, and if not so, when?
Thanks!
Jim
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Reportedly any day now, I had heard end of August, maybe a QA issue or two preventing the release.
jrMugz
OK, thanks for the update.
Jim
koubasco
I have been using TS7.3.2 for about 3 weeks now. You can request it from IWOV Support if you can provide a business justification.
They made some changes to the TeamSite UI and also rename the Content Center Standard to TeamSite. The workflow modeler is now under the Admin UI. The Workflow Model does not support IE7.
nipper
As have I. Fresh install of 7.3.2 was easy. Upgrades from 7.2.1 I was successful once of 6 tries, from 6.7.2, 0 of 4 tries.
If you get it, have a solid backup of the DB and hope you have a VM.
nipper
The Workflow Model does not support IE7.
Actually per the release notes 7.3.2 does not support IE7 at all. IE 8-9, FF 4-11 are suported.