Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Defining new page type and NoLayout
sgouin
Good day,
Using TS 7.2.1... playing with defining a new page type and using the NoLayout implementation.
I have defined a header and footer html component, added them to a template using the new page type and layout.
I have also defined a new XSL to render the page. What I am facing now is for some reason, my header and footer components are in the reverse order. Inspecting the .page xml reveals that the component xml is indeed stored in the wrong order in the file (footer defined first), even though my template in site publisher has the header at the top, and footer at the bottom.
I based my XSL on the RSS2.0 NoLayout XSL provided by interwoven, and using the following xsl template to render the components:
[PHP]
[/PHP]
The com.interwoven.livesite.layout.impl.NoLayout class defined in my pagetype-confix.xml for my custom layout is generating the component data in what I assume is the same order as defined in my .page xml... is there a way to resort this?
How do the components render in the correct order for the other layout types, like DivLayout or Tablelayout?
Thanks for the advice
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sgouin
Upon further reading and digging, it seems I may have misunderstood and/or misinterpreted the documentation and purpose of using NoLayout pre-processor class in my pagetype config.
Seems FixedLayout is what I should be using....