Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Sitemap Tool and Sorting
ben_a
I'm having problems with the sitemap tool. When I drag/drop the nodes to change order, my changes aren't saved if I leave the sitemap tab and come back. Adding/removing nodes are saved, so I don't think it's permissions.
Could it be browser incompatibility? I use IE 9. I don't have access to an older browser to test with at the moment. It looks like the tool also uses Java. I have Java 7R7.
Other thought is my default.sitemap is corrupt. Not sure how to verify that. It renders fine.
TS Version 7.1.0
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
Known issue in 7.1.0. The sad answer is upgrade, live with it, or fight with support to maybe get a patch between now and never.
Workaround is to create a dummy node, move all of the nodes-to-be-reordered into it, then drag them back to the correct parent in the right order.
Crsb
This is known that i think we resolved by installing software update 1 for 7.1 or patch 10694.
do you have multiple workareas in same branches? that messes up with the sitemap functionality too (at least in 7.10.
ben_a
Thanks for the responses.
We should be upgrading soon hopefully.
Until then I'll use my alternate Sitemap editor... Notepad++ (which is also my page and component editor sometimes. Sigh.)