Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
$AJAX_URL is not working in runtime
dineshkumar
Dear All,
I am facing an issue, It should be a common issue while using $AJAX_URL in a component XSLT code. As per my requirement, By clicking on a tab, I am trying to reload only the component using $AJAX_URL with parameters. Based on the parameter passed during $AJAX_URL component call, my component will render the output.
This is working completely fine in my Teamsite Server. But the same page is not working in Runtime server. Even I am not getting any error. I am getting the page, but the component section is blank, without any errors.
I think, I am missing some OOTB JS files from interwoven, which is already present in Teamsite Authoring environment. But I am not sure about which file it is. Can some one guide me on this issue. Whether I have to publish any other file to runtime?
My environment details:
TS server: 7.1
OS: Windows 2003 server
Runtime: Tomcat-Jboss
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ReggieRWalker
I think it might help if you post your code. There could be a couple of different ways this has been implemented.
Migrateduser
Hi dineshkumar,
$AJAX_URL being a page token is not as much dependent on OOTB js libraries than the page rendering layout schemes of Livesite. It merely enables fetches the xml response returned by component externals by means of an asyc call using JS.
So rest assured that you have everything you need to get your pages running.
I would advice using an http traffic analyzer plugin or firebug with Mozilla to check the request and response behavior during your ajax call.
Also, perhaps sharing a code snippet would help here.