Environment[indent]TS/SP/LS/OD 7.2.1 on Linux with WebSphere[/indent]
Topic[indent]Trying to figure out how to configure things for an environment that includes:
The goal is to deploy the correct files from the correct folders for the correct site to the correct target location on the correct servers (correct? :-)) My question is - did I figure it out?(I'm hoping to soon have sufficient servers setup where I can begin to play with this - but I prefer to know I'm on the right track rather than wasting multiple hours if not days or weeks going down the wrong path.If I'm write about the second approach - I should be able to simplify my farms into just WEB_FARM and APP_FARM with no SITE# prefix - because we're always going to be deploying to the same nodes in both cases - just to different directories.Another Question: Does the above have any affect on how / how-often / when / whatever the LSCS deployments? or are they two distinct mechanisms?