All I have seen are the javadocs, have you installed them ?
Its already installed there and I can see cssdk APIs. I was looking PDF kind of doc which can help me how to start.Thanks,John
There isn't much from the Vendor...Javadocs has the same problem as all Documents of that nature. First reaction of anydeveloper is perhaps "Yeah, it's great to have dozens of Classes and Interfacesdescribed... How the **** do I put them together though to do what I need?!"There used to exist "Interwoven Content Services for TeamSite Cookbook" Manual. Unfortunately,it is now gone along with the supported J2EE Sample Application.Download recent "Content Services for TeamSite, Release Notes" Manual from Support Site.Take a look at the "Supplemental Information" Section, it may give you some ideas of where to start.
Here's the 10 second CSSDK 'how to':The CSClient object is your starting point for doing anything and everything. You obtain an instance of CSClient in different ways depending on the execution context for your code, but once you have it, you're off to the races. When "reading" the javadocs, start with that class.
Is there any PDF for dotnet? The CSSDK API shows all the Java classes... But doesn't show anything for dotnet.. :-(