I have read the documentation and multiple threads on here about the "immediate" attribute for cgitasks. I have done it numerous times using WFTs, but having an issue with WFM.
I am using the integrated WFM modeler in TS 7.3 on Linux.
Here is the section of the model:

Here is the applicable code from the validateFilenames.cgi:
my $cgi = TeamSite::CGI_lite->new();
$cgi->parse_data();
my $submitBtn = $cgi->{form}{continue};
my @badlist = ();
my $results = "";
my $cbResult = qq(Success);
my $cbComment = qq(Files Validated);
# Process attached files
...
# Show the bad files to the user if any are found.
if (@badlist) {
print DEBUG "Found some bad files...\n";
...
$cbResult = "FixFilenames";
$cbComment = qq(Found Error in filename(s));
} else {
print DEBUG "No bad files found...\n";
...
}
# If no bad files or user clicked the "Continue"
# button from results screen, callback to the
# workflow. Otherwise, show the results screen.
if ((!$results)||($submitBtn)){
$cgi->iwcallback("$cbResult", "$cbComment");
} else {
&print_html_header();
print $results;
&print_html_footer();
}
- All three tasks are owned by the same user.
- The "immediate" attribute is set for both "cgitasks". (The "immediate" works from AuthorWork to ValidateFilenames, but not from ValidateFilename to ScheduleDeployment.)
- I am using the correct "iwcallback" from CGI_Lite.pm.
Can anyone see what I am missing? I think I have looked at it far too long.
Thanks,
Mark