Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Tagging CopyToAll
mart2001
Hi,
TeamSite 7.1 on Windows 2003 platform.
When trying to tag multiple files, tried to use the CopyToAll functionality, but after clicking on Save or "Save and Close", the other files does not seem to save. Was there any tagging UI error in version 7.1? I thought I read there might have been, but not totally sure about it. If you can point me in the right direction on where to look, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
I've found that when you have a large set of files, it takes about a second for all fields to update and if you hit save while it's still processing, you get nastiness. It's also possible that you have JS errors in your datacap..
Does firebug have anything to say about it?
mart2001
Thanks for the response. I have tried with only 2 files, and when I do a copy to all from the first file to the second, then click on save, and try to look at the properties of the second file, the extended attributes are not there. I will try to see if there are any errors in the datacapture.cfg file. But I assume if there was some error, the tagging screen would of thrown some errors.
Adam Stoller
Just to make sure - you are using the tagui DCTs and not IWHOME/local/config/datacapture.cfg - right?