Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Issue with Get Latest Components
iw_store
Have two workareas 1.TEMP 2.SHARED in a branch in DEV server.
Copied all .pages from production to TEMP workarea in DEV server. Then did Copy To to SHARED workarea in DEV server.
When I do Get Latest Components in SHARED workarea of DEV box for pages to be compiled as per DEV components 80% of pages are getting error.
When I try to update these 80% of the pages manually by edititng them, I get a popup Out Of Date page elements, when do update or overwrite, page starts doing same and again after few seconds same window comes up. This is becoming a infinite loop.
This is first time I am seeing and any help or pointers would be helpful.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rohan_t1
What kind of error do you receive when you try to update the components? Attach a screenshot if you can. You did not mention the version details but check for errors in servletd/content_center.log. I remember having an issue when the component version on the page and in TeamSite were messed up.