Hi All,I am fairly new to TeamSite (ahh!! another one) and I am thinking of using TeamSite to serve content using URLs (HTTP/S).Requirement is to use TeamSite as a content repository to manage content such as property files, images, html fragments, etc. These content items are to be fetched as individual items. Actually, these are fetched by a web server and then within webserver actual web page is built using these content items (and a lot of other stuff). So, no web page building capabilities of TeamSite are required.Webserver is going to fetch these content items by some identifier (call it as content id which gives the complete location of a content item) in the URL over HTTP.TeamSite is going to be used to manage the content and serve it to web server. No web pages will be built in TeamSite.Question:Can this be done using TeamSite alone?Do we require any TeamSite plugin like LiveSite, etc. to accomplish this?How easy difficult it is? and is it recommended to use TeamSite this way?Happy to add more details if required.Cheers
Hi,I couldn't find much about TS Content Services. Is there anything on it which anybody can share with me? Any links, books, blogs, etc.?I want to fetch content from TeamSite using HTTP get request and content includes html fragments, images, property files, pdf, etc.Cheers!