I am trying to use the iwmigrate tool to migrate the content from one backing store to another
The old store is d:\iw-store\CIGNA_com and the new store is d:\iw-store\CIGNAcom The command I am trying is:
iwmigrate -m Y:\CIGNA_com -o d:\iw-store\CIGNAcom -b
Here're the results
[Fri Oct 24 09:01:35 2003] No locale specified, using native locale for this system
[Fri Oct 24 09:01:35 2003] Converted backing store location is d:\iw-store\CIGNAcom
[Fri Oct 24 09:01:35 2003] Configured backing store on system is

\iw-store
[Fri Oct 24 09:01:35 2003] Error parsing vpath
[Fri Oct 24 09:01:35 2003] Error opening SCI session
[Fri Oct 24 09:01:35 2003] Edition replay failed
[Fri Oct 24 09:01:35 2003]
[Fri Oct 24 09:01:35 2003] Total files/directories/symlinks copied: 0
[Fri Oct 24 09:01:35 2003]
[Fri Oct 24 09:01:35 2003] Total bytes of data copied: 0
[Fri Oct 24 09:01:35 2003]
[Fri Oct 24 09:01:35 2003] Total EA's copied: 0
[Fri Oct 24 09:01:40 2003] iwmigrate exits
what am I missing?