I am using the <tab> tag in my datacapture.cfg. But the issue with this tag is that when I open the data capture form, the template is not showing pre populated data(i.e the data I saved previously before generating the file). I have checked the .dcr file and the dcr xml is saving the items under root container tag and not the tab tag.
Below is a snippet of my datacapture.cfg and dcr file.
Note: I have checked removing the <tab> tags and in that case the form data's are pre populating without issues. Is there any mistake in syntax that I am making with <tab> tag? please sugest.
Datacapture.cfg:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE datacapture SYSTEM "datacapture5.0.dtd">
<data-capture-requirements type="content" name="maintenance">
<ruleset name="dct">
<root-container name="body" location="body">
<tab name="Website Secure Section" location="Website_Secure_Section">
<item name="homepage" pathid="homepage">
<label>Put/Remove maintenance in Home Page</label>
<description>Put/Remove maintenance on Home Page</description>
<radio required="f">
<option value="yes" label="put maintenance Home Page"/>
<option value="No" label="Remove maintenance in Home Page"/>
</radio>
</item>
</tab>
<tab name="Website Non Secure Section" location="Website_Non_Secure_Section">
<item name="Maintenance_in_PE" pathid="Maintenance_in_PE">
<label>Put/Remove maintenance in Payment estimator section Only</label>
<description>Put/Remove maintenance from Payment estimator section</description>
<radio required="f">
<option value="yes" label="put maintenance in Payment estimator section"/>
<option value="No" label="Remove maintenance in Payment estimator section"/>
</radio>
</item>
</tab>
</root-container>
</ruleset>
</data-capture-requirements>
DataCapture Record:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<body><homepage>Yes</homepage>
<Maintenance_in_PE>No</Maintenance_in_PE>
</body>