Hello,
I need a new workflow and I found the OOTB solutions/author_submit_with_deploy.wft is perfect for our needs except instead of the default screen you get on first entry (job instantiation form?) I need to change the user entry screen to one of our own where we can show file information and get certain parameters from the user instead (not just submit comments & info).
So I have added a <cgitask> at the start of the job to use our own cgi screen, but it isn't working - still get the default screen and I'm not sure what more I need to do. I have set "foo" to on and to me it looks like it is setting up the job template correctly, as follows. Chnages are marked "PDJ".
Does anyone here have some experience with the .wft workflows and changing them in this way?
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE workflow SYSTEM "iwwf.dtd">
<workflow name="Author Submit with Deploy"
owner="root"
creator="root"
description="d">
<!-- PDJ - add own cgitask -->
<cgitask name="EntryScreen"
owner="johnsonpd"
description="Entry screen for Promotion"
start="t"
immediate="t"
readonly="t">
<areavpath v="/default/main/nlm/WORKAREA/common"/>
<successors>
<successorset description="Cancel">
<succ v="End"/>
</successorset>
<successorset description="Normal priority">
<succ v="Approver"/>
</successorset>
</successors>
<!-- Put in my own cgi here -->
<command v='nlm_post_entry_noapproval.cgi'/>
<files>
<file path='htdocs/about' comment=''/>
</files>
<!-- Some example task variables -->
<variables>
<variable key="sign" value="Virgo"/>
<variable key="city" value="Paris"/>
</variables>
</cgitask>
<!-- PDJ - end cgitask -->
<usertask name="Approver"
owner="root"
description="Author Content Approval"
start="t"
readonly="t">
<areavpath v="/default/main/nlm/WORKAREA/common"/>
<successors>
<successorset description="Approve">
<succ v="Submit"/>
</successorset>
<!-- PDJ -->
<successorset description="Reject">
<!-- <succ v="AuthorWork"/> -->
<succ v="End"/>
</successorset>
</successors>
<files>
<file path='htdocs/about' comment=''/></files>
<activation>
<!-- PDJ -->
<!-- <pred v="AuthorWork"/> -->
<pred v="EntryScreen"/>
</activation>
</usertask>
<!-- PDJ -->
<!-- <usertask name="AuthorWork"
owner="johnsonpd"
description="Author Work">
<areavpath v="/default/main/nlm/WORKAREA/common"/>
<successors>
<successorset description="Finish">
<succ v="Approver"/>
</successorset>
</successors>
<activation>
<pred v="Approver"/>
</activation>
</usertask> -->
<submittask name="Submit"