I think Smitty ought to move to it.
Yeah I saw that this morning when I downloaded 7.5.0.1 which was also finally officially released. I bet I'm the only one who even uses 7.5.0.1 - everyone who's upgrading at this point might as well go to 8. Although being a pioneer on a dot zero release is a scary thought - especially with IW. 8 really does nothing for us - I haven't seen the new UI, but that's not an important enough reason for us to go there. The only reason we upgraded in the first place was to get IE11 support. The XSLT nightmare that followed was just a bonus for me to complain a whole lot.
By the way, there's a good possibility that the XSLT 1.0 patch they stuffed into 7.5.0.1 at the last minute is in 8 as well - I haven't gotten confirmation on that, but it's sure to be interesting to see how people in general respond to the XSLT debacle, whichever way it washes out. I will just be sitting back with the popcorn...since my problems have been resolved.
Haven't decided if I want to upgrade teo Windows 10 first or after. :-)
I went to the support site just now - and I don't see 8.0 on there - is it just me, or did they perhaps take it down already?
I just downloaded the docs. So I don't think so.
Install was easy. Store.is.read-only and I don't know why yet. UI updates but scripts won't. More debugging today
I just checked this am and saw TS, OD and LS 8 for Win, Linux and Solaris/Sparc.
I was not aware that the old Interwoven support site for downloads was not being updated - apparently (thanks to Robert at HP Support):
Go to customers.autonomy.com. Click Downloads, InterwovenDownloads. Then select Digital Marketing, HP TeamSite Software,TeamSite Base Component, and the appropriate platform.
If you can't see any TeamSite versions, you'll need to request accesswith the link toward the top of the screen for Product Requests.
Now I can see the software...