TS: 7.5
Env: Redhat Linux
After a server reboot, I am facing issue with iwutild services, in iwtrace.log I see the below error:
[Fri Aug 7 08:11:05 2015] Invalid Publish Listener
[Fri Aug 7 08:12:05 2015] ERROR: Utility Daemon connect failed (err = 5000009). Will retry connect again in 10 seconds. Please restart the daemon.
[Fri Aug 7 08:12:15 2015] ERROR: Utility Daemon connect failed (err = 5000009). Will retry connect again in 10 seconds. Please restart the daemon.
[Fri Aug 7 08:12:26 2015] Execution of command /usr/Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/bin/iwperl failed (Error: 5000009) for user: tsadmin. Retried connect to utility daemon 3 times
these were working fine before the reboot.
I have tried configuring iwutild service run as non-root, I tried manually restarting utild, but the issue doesn't resolve.
Could anyone share any pointers or previous experiences if you had, to resolve this kind of issue?
I have also attached my logs and iwutild config file here.
Regards,
Pavan