Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workflow
cemman01
I get an invalid workflow error - Unrecognized element[Not an element] in task, Error: Failure in operation.
I'm trying to insert a function using the INSERT tag in the middle of the workflow, to display a form with CGI_info and TAG_info fields. I keep running into the error. Does anyone know how to do the above or if its possible?
If you'd like more details, i'm trying to display formA if the overwrite flag is set to yes. On clicking Submit on formA, it goes to formB. This works. However, if the overwrite status is false, then it should go directly to formB. This is the part i'm unable to get to work.I'm trying to force the appearance of formB by using the __NISERT__(&sub) tag.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Attach your WFT (or Job Spec) and your CGI script.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
cemman01
Post deleted by cemman01
Migrateduser
Yikes. First of all, your
sub display_submit_window
doesn't appear to have an ending bracket (
}
). Second of all, what are you trying to do in your cgitask after your <command> tag? Youre adding your list of files, which makes sense, but what's that nonsense afterwards? That doesn't belong in a <cgitask>.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
cemman01
It did have an ending bracket otherwise I would have gotten an internal error. That "nonsense" was moved up earlier into the code but it shouldn't matter where it gets executed from. Its just perl code with template_script elements.
We got our forms to display as expected. What we were missing was a flag value ($flag). This flag gets incremented by the workflow engine twice since the engine runs through every script twice. If the flag value is greater than 1, that's when the form gets displayed. So we had to setup conditions testing for that every time we needed a form to be displayed by the instantiator.
Hope this helps if anyone runs into the same issue. Again, it was very hard to find this documented.
Migrateduser
Another satisfied customer....I'm always happy to help.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com