Hi,
I am using PLC workflow to deploy content to Livesite & LSCS. Right now I have one LSCS server & 3 livesite riuntime. I have configured the node name "uat" in customer-teamsite-resource-config.xml . I have defined the same node in lscs-authoring.xml as below :
<runtime mode="uat" lscsContext="lscs" lscsRuntimeTransport="http" lscsRuntimeHostname="uat1.domain.com" lscsRuntimePort="1876"
destinationArea="/opt/webhost/webdev/Interwoven/LSCSRT-Store" destinationNode="lscs-uat1"/>
In the deployment descriptors in OD_HOME/conf/lscs , I have added the LSCS servers uat1.domain.com in replication farm.
This works fine, I select UAT from workflow instantiation screen which point to uat node in customer-teamsite-resource-config.xml & deployemnt works fine for livesite runtime & LSCS.
Now I want to add one more LSCS server uat2.domain.com into UAT deployment. MySql Database for Both LSCS servers is same as defined in lscs-conf.properties. To deploy content in new server , I added the server in LSCS replication farm in commit-deploy-pl.xml , teamsite-areadiff.xml & rollback.xml. But deployment to new LSCS server is failing. The import task is failing. Also when deployment starts for uat2.domain.com , the import URL is that of uat1.domain.com , which I think comes from lscs-authoring.xml. Even if I use only the new LSCS server uat2 in replication farms & lscs-authoring.xml , still deployment is failing . Below is the error in deployment log :
2014-06-17 07:18:04,508 DEBUG Start connecting to LSCS runtime server ...
2014-06-17 07:18:06,033 INFO {"contexts":[]}
2014-06-17 07:18:06,033 INFO No pending context found.
2014-06-17 07:18:06,033 DEBUG Request method = POST
2014-06-17 07:18:06,033 DEBUG data=manifestURL=FILE%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%2F%2Fopt%2Fwebhost%2Fwebdev%2FInterwoven%2FLSCSRT-Store%2F11b%2Ffe5%2F11bfe5c47e10d9765
8af8879baf4b676%2Fmanifest%2Flscs_manifest.xml
2014-06-17 07:18:06,033 DEBUG url=http://uat2.domain.com:1876/lscs/v1/import/
2014-06-17 07:18:06,033 INFO ODHOME = /opt/webhost/webdev/Interwoven/OpenDeployNG
2014-06-17 07:18:06,033 DEBUG Start connecting to LSCS runtime server ...
2014-06-17 07:18:08,794 ERROR Exception in import delivery adapter execution
java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: http://uat2.domain.com:1876/lscs/v1/import/
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1290)
at com.interwoven.wcm.iwrr.deployment.adapter.delivery.LSCSDeliveryAdapterBase.processRequest(LSCSDeliveryAdapterBase.java:309)
at com.interwoven.wcm.iwrr.deployment.adapter.delivery.ImportDeliveryAdapter.deploy(ImportDeliveryAdapter.java:126)
at com.interwoven.deploy.engine.TMicroDeployRx.invokeDeliveryAdapters(TMicroDeployRx.java:3769)
at com.interwoven.deploy.engine.TMicroDeployRx.commit(TMicroDeployRx.java:2487)
at com.interwoven.deploy.engine.TMicroDeployRx.run(TMicroDeployRx.java:1363)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Since the new LSCS server points to same old database , it shows all the projects which are deployed on uat1 in this query http://uat2.domain.com:1876/lscs/v1/projects. But content related queries give error, since there is no content in LSCS-Store.
Please can somebody suggest how I can achieve deployment to multiple LSCS servers in same job.
Teamsite 741 on Windows
LSCS 732 on Linux
LSDS 732 on Linux
Thanks!
Regards,
Ankit