Hi, I'm trying to find if there is a way to achieve the below. Kindly suggest.
Scenario: I have a branch "PROD" which is supposed to be in synch with production content (deployed to web servers). However, due to the way how workflows are developed, STAGING of PROD contains few files which do not match what is there out in Production (ex: I modified something in PROD branch directly and then submitted manually. Then I realized that this change is not required and so I just left the file as is)
Is there a way how I can identify which of the files in STAGING do not match my production web server? Once the differences are found, I'm planning to synch the STAGING accordingly and then create an Edition out of it. Then I can consider that Edition as my virtual initial Edition.
Please let me know if I did not describe this clearly. I will try to modify or provide more information.
Thanks,
Nagesh K