Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
rowcontinue and colspan: problems with replicants
tobias
Using TS 5.5.2 on Win NT:
If I have a DCT using items with colspan="4" and rowcontinue (so some of the items appear next to each other instead of below each other) I noticed funny behaviour when a replicant containing these items is replicated. It seems as if the new form elements affect the form so its width increases. The Result is a very wide form, where the user has to scroll horizontally to see all the items.
However, once saved, closed and re-opened the DCT looks normal again (until I create the next replicant by clicking on the "+" icon).
A snippet of my DCT definition looks like this:
<item name="Paragraph" colspan="4">
<replicant min="1" max="30">
<item name="Title" rowcontinue="t">
<text size="40" required="f" />
</item>
<item name="Subtitle" rowcontinue="f">
<text size="40" required="f" />
</item>
</replicant>
</item>
Here, the items "Title" and "Subtitle" appear on one line. If I create a new instance of the "Paragraph" replicant the "Subtitle" items of both, the new and the old instance, are displayed too far right, so I have to scroll to see and fill them.
Did I overlook something or has someone else noticed this as well?
Tobi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I haven't tried to replicate this - but it sounds like you should contact Interwoven Support and see if they can replicate the problem so that they can file a bug report against it (if they can), or work with you to try to figure out why you're seeing this behavior (if they cannot replicate it)
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
tobias
I've informed IW support and they told me that this is a bug that has been filed already.
Their hint was to use FormAPI to overcome the bug until it's fixed.