Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Extended attributes
sandy143
Do we have any support to read Extended Attributes (tool is iwextaddr) ?
What are the possible ways i can read these.
OpenAPI/csSDK?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
The CLT tool is iwextattr not iwextaddr - I'm not sure about CSSDK and openAPI counterparts but I'm pretty sure they exist.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
sandy143
Thanks a lot for the reply.
If any one can let me know if accessing extended attributes is possible with OpenAPI or CSSDK.
msgdump.xml.txt
output.pdf
ACDETAL.dcpackage.zip
Adam Stoller
Looking at an "old" CSSDK manual (Release 1.1) - on page 25, there seems to be both a getExtendedAttributes() and setExtendedAttributes() methods - which is pretty much what I would have expected.
I suggest you look carefully at the documentation for the version of OpenAPI and/or CSSDK that you have - and then post a more detailed question if you cannot figure it out from there.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
In CS SDK 2.0 you can manipulate extended attributes. You can check out the documentation here:
https://support.interwoven.com/library/manuals/cs/cs.asp
regards,
lissa