OD: 5.6
Teamsite: 5.01
Basically would like to call a script to change some files' permission in a Teamsite workarea and staging, before the deployment start.
When I tried to run the deployement script, the deployment is successful. However, the files permission not changed.
Error Message I found in od.log:
----------------------------------------
failed to set gid error 1
chmod: WARNING: can't change /default/main/UTS/UAT/WORKAREA/UTS/Filelist/filelist_uts_20031009.txt
chmod: WARNING: can't change /default/main/UTS/UAT/WORKAREA/UTS/Filelist/filelist_uts_20030818.txt
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Files to be change permission are keep in :
PSCMTITSO01% pwd
/iwmnt/default/main/UTS/UAT/WORKAREA/UTS/Filelist
PSCMTITSO01% ls -l
total 33
-rwxrwxrwx 1 tan_sy ts_uts 368 Oct 16 12:24 filelist_uts_20030818.txt
-rwxrwxrwx 1 tan_sy ts_uts 496 Oct 16 12:24 filelist_uts_20030821.txt
-rwxrwxrwx 1 tan_sy ts_uts 55 Oct 16 12:24 filelist_uts_20030822.txt
-rwxrwxrwx 1 tan_sy ts_uts 9562 Oct 16 12:24 filelist_uts_20030905.txt
-rwxrwxrwx 1 tan_sy ts_uts 5299 Oct 22 15:17 filelist_uts_20031009.txt
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tried to put my dnr script in :
PSCMTITSO01% pwd
/iwmnt/default/main/UTS/UAT/WORKAREA/Script/script
PSCMTITSO01% ls -l
total 1
-rwxr-xr-x 1 tan_sy ts_uts 178 Oct 27 09:30 dnr_script
My OD is not runningg by root, but tsadmin. I also tried to run the deployment as "tsadmin", "root", "tan_sy", or "". It didn't work.
Please advise. Thanks.
Edited by fyyap on 10/27/03 01:55 AM (server time).