Hi ,
I am getting error while accessing some branches, error image is attached.
I am using TS 7.2.1 on Windows.
User is Master user.
I can access the same branch from Y drive.
Can you please help me in this.
Even One more thing I want to add here is when I copy the path from server name to data folder template folder I can able to open the folders , DCT and DCR but when on same path If I click from TS UI it is giving me the error which I have shown in first req.
Click the 'details' button in that popup and provide the stack trace.
When I click on the details it is giving me "Command details not found in command description"
That's not any error message I've seen before. Are you sure it wasn't "Command not found in command descriptors" ? That would mean that it tried to access a URL like /iw-cc/command/something and the something isn't valid -- either you have a broken customization or a broken teamsite.
yes it is giving me the same error.
Can you please tell me how can debug this?
From the screenshot, it looks "Everyone" is mentioned as the owner of the Branch. Why is it so ?
Can you try changing it to a specific user who is a master and try ?
When i was doing iwidmap some users are not mapped correctly so by reading the one kb article i got to know that if some users are not mapped correctly we can replace it wit either Amin or Everyone so i have changed the idmap file.
Everyone doesnt look like a valid user to me.
So, I would suggest changing those invalid users with an Admin user on the server. Do a deactivate store and then activate it back.
Most of the time, this means TeamSite got the context mixed up. This can happen if you're logged in elsewhere and are playing around in the TeamSite view at the same time as the CCPro view. It can also happen if you're sharing credentials with someone else -- TS maintains state information on the server side and can get confused if multiple people are using the same account.
If none of those is the case, you may have a broken teamsite and/or broken customizations. What's the URL that is throwing the error? (if it happens while browsing CCPro, you may have to use your browser's dev tools to inspect the various HTTP requests going out).
Hi,
Yes we are two people using same id to login to TS. but now we got the diff ids so but still the issue is present
Post the full content of the error box after pressing the "details" button.
I have two IDs to login to TS the first Id is used by two people so if click on the details button by using shared id it will give me nothing but I if I use the second id which is only used by me it will give me error msg. Please find the error log in attachment with screen shot.
According to the stack trace, content_center wasn't passed a vpath correctly. Again, this usually relates back to the app being confused by multiple simultaneous logins (i.e. if you have one window in IE and one in Firefox).
Try logging out of TeamSite in all browsers, and then log back in using only one of them. If the problem persists, the entry for your user name in the entity database might be corrupted and need to be regenerated. If that still doesn't help, then the issue is probably not specific to your user -- meaning your server might somehow be broken and I'd suggest uninstalling all customizations temporarily to see if that fixes the issue (the UITK guide has instructions for this).
I have done the logged out. the problem is with all the users. Can you please tell me what do mean by uninstall all the customization ?
Since it's all users, you probably have a problem with your server as a whole.
What I'm referring to is the section of the UITK Guide called "removing the customer samples toolkit", except in this case you'd want to (temporarily) remove "customer" and/or "livesite_customer", in order to determine if the issue was indeed caused by a customization of the platform.
But before doing any of that, make sure you understand what you're troubleshooting and how. Since my suggestion to RTM wasn't clear to you, it might be best to hand this off to the person that built your implementation. If that person is not available, then it would be a good idea to open a support case and have them walk you through the troubleshooting.
Also, in case it wasn't obvious, this is not something you want to do directly in production because it likely won't be quick and trivial.
ok.
Is this somthing which related to the users and access so in this case can we remove all the users and add them again ? will this work?
I was comparing the dev and prod ENV and can see the diff type users are there is one is EeryOne and one Admin account can you just have look , is this is bcz of the users access issue? please find the screen shot.
Re-adding the users is very unlikely to make a difference. As I've said, something is broken with your install and you need to troubleshoot it to find the cause. You're unlikely to make a lot of headway by guessing at solutions.
Secondly, "Everyone" is a native OS group on Windows, and an account with a "Admin" label has nothing to do with anything. Neither of these things are suspect in the slightest.
Thank you all.
I have raised the support call for this issue and they done a troubleshoot for this. we got to know that some branches got corrupted due to that i was not able to access the path from UI. we got to know this when we done iwmargrate for corrupted branch.
Thanks to all.