Time between rule not giving expected result for specific selected time.
... alright... thanks for letting us know...
You definitely need to provide more information - and probably a question.
I want to display image depending on Date and Time or Day for perticuler page. For that I have used Out of box Targeting Time based rule. which is Time of day and time between. I have set set condition for that like Time is between 11am to 12PM. and applied rule on page, but the rule is not working it's not displayig the image for that time. I tested logs also no error in log.
Please provide the solution.
Normally the server time on which TS is installed and local system time is different. Did you check the timestamp in logs.
I have compaired timestamp and set the time in condition according timestammp but still not working, Time between rule is not working.
Ashish_Sangal wrote: Normally the server time on which TS is installed and local system time is different. Did you check the timestamp in logs.
yes images are present in lscs, only Time between rule not working. If I choose other rules like month, day then images will come on page as expected. only the issue is with Time between rule.
Could you please attach your condition and logs after replicating the issue.
Please check attached log and condition.
Hi,
I think there is some issue with time ranging between 12PM to 12:45 PM as the value passed for this time duration is ranging between 24:00 to 24:25 , which is not a valid time duration and hence creating the issue.
Thats why you are getting this error in the logs -
java.lang.RuntimeException : Unable to publish value to model
<Paragraph Id="paragraph"> <Sentence Id="sentence"> <Clause> <UserInput InputId="engine.operator" Control="hidden"> <Value Type="String">DateBetween</Value> </UserInput> <UserInput InputId="template-type" Control="hidden"> <Value Type="String">double</Value> </UserInput> <UserInput InputId="input.operand-1"> <Value Type="String">24:00</Value> </UserInput> <UserInput InputId="input.operand-2"> <Value Type="String">24:45</Value> </UserInput> <UserInput InputId="input.operator"> <Value Type="String">option.between</Value> </UserInput> </Clause> </Sentence> </Paragraph>
Could you try different time duration and see if that works. Also, check the value passed for that time duration is valid or not.
Try changing the value manually from backend and see if that works.
I tried different time duration but still not working.
Just confirming did you check the time falls between this duration.
Also, which TS version you are using? What is the error you are getting now in the logs. This time interval should work.
Could you try broader the time duration and check if it works at all.
Hi Ashish,
I have tested for broader time duration also eg 1pm to 6pm but still same problem.
I am using 7.4.0 TS version. Attaching the current time duration and logs.
The problem seems to be:
Caused by: org.apache.commons.beanutils.NestedNullException: Null property value for 'clientTime.time' on bean class 'class com.interwoven.livesite.runtime.impl.BaseUserSession'
Not sure where to go from there (this is not my area of expertise), but that's the error I'd be looking to chase down.
@Ghoti: Yes right. I'm also looking the same.
@devnet: Did you submit the condition to STAGGING?
@Ashish yesh I have submitted, and m testing it on preview and on UAT LS also.
Is there any customization done around the condition. Try restarting the server via "iwreset -a".
there is no customization for this condition.
Did you try bouncing back the server?