Hello,
another workflow approver thread, but this is for a .wft workflow.
I made a review workflow based on solutions/author_submit_with_deploy.wft - I had noticed (so I thought) when testing that workflow that you had to be an Admin in the branch to be able to approve/reject and editors couldn't, which would have been sufficient for my needs.
But for my workflow I notice that now editors can approve/reject.
So my question is who or what role are default approvers for .wft worklfows? Haven't found a note on that in the (obsolete) documentation.
A "foo" xml file excerpt for my workflow follows; note I am not using a <grouptask>, as I was hoping I wouldn't need to and approvers would be by role. What do I need to enable/disable approvers? Cheers.
<workflow name="Promote (with Review)"
owner="root"
creator="root"
description="Peter Check 20151106 1143">
<externaltask name="Email_Reviewer"
owner="root"
start="t"
description="New Job to review: Peter Check 20151106 1143 from nlmoccstest3">
<areavpath v="/default/main/nlm/WORKAREA/common"/>
<successors>
<successorset description="Approve">
<succ v="Approver"/>
</successorset>
</successors>
<command v='/usr/nlm/iw/iw-home/TeamSite/local/config/wft/nlm/email_messages.ipl review_review_default_ nlmoccstest3@mail.nlm.nih.gov
'/>
</externaltask>
<usertask name="Approver"
owner="root"
description="Review Task"
start="t"
readonly="t">
<areavpath v="/default/main/nlm/WORKAREA/common"/>
<successors>
<successorset description="Approve">
<succ v="Submit"/>
</successorset>
<successorset description="Reject">
<!-- PDJ On Rejection just send email and end the Job -->
<!-- <succ v="AuthorWork"/> -->
<succ v="Rejection_Email"/>
</successorset>
</successors>
<files>
<file path='htdocs/accessibility.html' comment='Valid'/>
<file path='templatedata/internet/main/data/accessibility.dcr' comment=''/></files>
<!-- PDJ First task now email; On Rejection just send email and end the Job -->
<activation>
<pred v="Email_Reviewer"/>
<!-- <pred v="AuthorWork"/> -->
</activation>
</usertask>
<submittask name="Submit"
etc