Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Preview problem after installed TS552
Wei
Can not preview HTML page in TeamSIte Templating 552. The ULR:
http://dor-wcmdev2/iw/cci/meta/no-injection/iw-mount/default/main/www/tsd/internet/WORKAREA/workarea/zz_tst_waynew_1_preview.htm
what is all that stuff before iw-mout, there is no such directory as iw/cci/meta/no-injection/. Can anyone tell me? We are still using the same [iwproxy_preconnect_remap] as we did in TeamSite version 451 and iwproxy_port=1080
Thanks.
Weihua
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
That is new in Templating 5.X. So do not worry about the cci/meta/...
When you preview are any files created in the WA named zz_ ?
You will not see them through the TS GUI, you need to be in a shell to see it.
Andy
Wei
OK, but I can't preview any of my pages at all.
Did I miss something in iw.cfg or where should I start to fix a page preview problem?
Yes two zz files created in WA and I can see them through Windows Explore.
Weihua
nipper
Check your proxy log. Also, the install changed the webserver (probably to port 81) check that in the install & see if you can get to it (
http://server:81/
)
That is also set in the iw.cfg, so verify that. If you loaded the old one over the newly installed one, it might fail.
Andy
Migrateduser
I suggest that you check your IIS or apache to make sure its running correctly and that the iw-mounts are correctly configures on those web instances. Easy way to check it is to see if you can get to
http://<servername>:81/iw-mount/default/main/<location
to your file>
Adam Stoller
We are still using the same [iwproxy_preconnect_remap] as we did in TeamSite version 451 and iwproxy_port=1080
Are you talking about the preview proxy statements - if so - try removing them and running iwreset -ui. I believe they became obsolete in 5.0 when we moved to using iw-webd (built-in Apache server).
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Wei
I can't get to
http://<servername>:81/iw-mount/default/main
but when I changed 81 to 80 the TeamSite login window came up. Does this mean the web server uses port number 80 not 81?
The following are in iw.cfg
[iwwebd]
default_protocol=http
http_port=80
https_port=443
host=dor-wcmdev2.dor.state.ma.us
[iwproxy]
customer_webserver_host=dor-wcmdev2.dor.state.ma.us
iwproxy_host=localhost
iwproxy_port=1080
customer_webserver_port=81
Weihua
nipper
This is different from previous versions of TeamSite:
The tomcat server sits on port 80, so if you hit port 80, you will go to TeamSite.
Your webserver is changed to port 81. THat is what iw.cfg says. It, however does not appear to have happened properly. Check you webserver (is it IIS orApache ?) config to see where it is running (if it is running).
Andy
Wei
I checked the services on that server:
Interwoven Web Daemon: Apache/1.3.27(Win32)mod_ssl/2.8.9 OpenSSL/0.9.6e started from C:\iw-home\iw-webd\iwwebd.exe -ntservice
IIS Admin Service: started from c:\winnt\system32 inetsrv\inetinfo.exe
Is that what you mean by where is it runing?
If I restart iwwebd whould it recognize the new port number? Also I think port 81 is the default value that is set by the initial TeamSite installation. in the documentation says: customer_webserver_port is the port through which the TeamSite proxy server
communicates with the Web server. It must be set to the value of the port used by the
Web server. How do I find out the port number for this?
Thanks...
Weihua
nipper
Run computer management & check IIS. Is it running ? What port is it configured on ?
Wei
IIS is running on port 80.
It turn out to be an IIS permission problem, what happened was during the installation TeamSite must created this anonymous account named “TSINP_servername” for IIS, I didn’t know about this account been created so there is no permission given to it. After we set the permission right for this account everything’s fine now.
Thanks a lot.
Weihua
Migrateduser
Run IIS on port 81.
Port 80 has TS running on it. Specifically, iwwebd, which is a modified version
of apache. The servlet engine is running on port 8080. The browser should only
ever need to contact iwwebd; iwwebd will forward requests to the other daemons
as appropriate.
Wei
I was wrong yesterday, IIS is running on port 80
Thanks
Weihua
nico
This one may be way to obvious but did you ever virtualize the workareas and staging in the branches you created. You wont see squat if you didn't.
Wei
Actually this problem was solved yesterday after we figured out the IIS problem, and yes we did virtualize workareas and branches.
Thank you.
Weihua